Tachyon Squadron HC RPG
Join the ace pilots of the Tachyon Squadron. Enlist today!
Number of players: 2-6
Age of players: 13+
Length: 2-8 hour
Type of Game: Roleplaying Game
Game Designers: Clark Valentine, Mike Olson, Leonard Balsersa, and Amanda Valentine
The universe is in trouble. Take your stand against the overreaching arms of the Dominion of Unity. Stand up against piracy and lawlessness. Ensure that all members of the Draconis system enjoy peace and prosperity. Join the Tachyon Squadron arm of the Draconis Volunteer Group! Engage in interstellar combat; steer your ship among the stars, and join your fellow fighter pilots in a quest for danger, glory, and victory.
Tachyon Squadron is a Fate Core supplement that blends space opera and military sci-fi. The game requires Fate Core to play. This 179-page book includes:
- A highly structured starfighter combat engagement system, with a focus on phased combat and maneuvering for advantage
- Instructions on creating fighter pilot characters in Fate, including pilot interactions and vices to blow off steam between battles
- Personal and gear stunts, which provide a streamlined mechanic for sci-fi necessities like energy blasters, hand scanners, and deflector screens
- An overview of the galaxy and the key players within it
- A sample mission: The Pirates of the Kepler Valley
The Tachyon Squadron needs you!