Ticket To Ride: USA 1910 [Jeux de société]
- Language: Multi (FR/EN)
- Designer: Alan R. Moon
- Artist: Cyrille Daujean, Julien Delval
- Year Released: 2006
- Number of Players: 2-5 players
- Playing Time: 30-60 minutes
- Age: 8+
- Board Game Geek
Ticket to Ride: USA 1910 is a card expansion for the original Ticket to Ride board game, winner of the 2004 Spiel des Jahres. It contains 181 large format cards (the same size as Ticket to Ride: Europe and Ticket to Ride: Märklin). This includes 35 new 1910 Destination Tickets, a GlobeTrotter Bonus card for completing the most tickets, 4 Mystery Train Destination Tickets originally provided in the Ticket to Ride: Mystery Train Expansion expansion, and a complete replacement deck of the 141 cards from the original game deck (30 Destination Tickets (4 cards have a reduced value from Ticket to Ride), 110 Train Cards, and 1 Longest Route Bonus Card (Trans America Express)).
The rulebook is from the original game designer Alan R. Moon that gives you three additional different ways to play the game:
- The 1910 Rules: Played as the standard Ticket to Ride, but using only the 1910 Destination Tickets, and GlobeTrotter Bonus card.
- The Big Cities Rules: Played with only the newly identified 35 "Big City" Destination Tickets (15 Standard Tickets, 19 1910 Tickets, and 1 Mystery Train Ticket).
- The Mega Game: featuring all of the game's Destination Tickets and Bonus Cards (30 Standard Tickets, 35 1910 Tickets, 4 Mystery Train Tickets, and both Bonus cards).