Eurographics - Santorini, Greece (1000 pieces)
Save 0% Save %
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$19.99 - $19.99
Current price $19.99
Disponibilité: 2 en boutique
EuroGraphics Santorini Greece 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 5" x 14" x 3.5". Finished Puzzle Size: 13" x 39".
- According to Greek mythology, Santorini was a handful of dirt that Sea God Triton gave to the Argonauts. They named it Kallisti, the most beautiful one. In reality, the Archipelago used to be a large island with a sleeping volcano in the middle. At the end of the XV century the volcano suddenly woke up and a horrible eruption buried all local settlements under hot lava.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.